Friday, February 15, 2008

Emerson

I had an awesome date with a very special little guy this morning. Just my little guy and me. We went to Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up! We had a great time! We sang and danced to our favorite tunes including The Sesame Street theme song, Buffalo Gals, I've Been Working on the Railroad, and lots of others!

He is getting so big. Right now I am in the midst of taking his crib down and getting his big boy bed ready for him when he gets home from a sleep over with my parents. I'm feeling very emotional and I can't stop crying. I'm sad that I have no more baby and I'm so happy that I have a sweet, healthy and bright little boy! Words can't express how much I love you Emerson!

Of course, when he gets home tomorrow he will be so happy. As he was bouncing with excitement this morning he said, "I not a baby mommy. I a big boy and I so excited for my big boy bed!"