Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lucky Me!

The other night I went out for some socializing with two of my girlfriends... We were discussing our career choices and career changes.

My one friend looked at me and said something like," I want to be as sure of my choice as you are. You seem so confident in your choices."

My other friend, referring to me, interjected with a smile, "She's found her passion and she knows it!!"

You know, I am so very lucky. For now I have found something that I am very passionate about and I love the career path I have chosen. I love spending the days with my kids teaching them in an against - the - main - stream - holistic - way. I love spending my evenings learning about holistic education and planning our lessons and days. One other thing that I love....I love sharing my enthusiasm and passion for holistic education and homeschooling with others.

In this present moment I am lucky and confident!